10% Multi-Sibling Discount added to the youngest child's invoice. 10% Multi-Class Discount.
YOUR TERM FEE INCLUDES:
Our end of year concert medallion
End of Term (terms 1-3) Karaoke Parties
Class lyrics uploaded to our portal
Access to our online student portal where you can print your invoices and keep your records
Access to Pitch Perfect Music Tuition closed Facebook Group
No concert fees of any kind for students
Themed Classes with Free Giveaways
COMMITMENT TO A FULL TERM
By enrolling your child in classes you are committing to a full term of lessons. We offer a one week grace period on the very first week of the term, if you wish to withdraw from lessons after the first week, then payment for that week must be paid by Friday of the first week, you will NOT receive a refund for any missed lessons or if you decide to withdraw at any other point during the term.
CANCELLATION FEES AND PROCESS
Please provide more than 24 hours notice of cancellation. If 24 hours has been provided then a make-up credit will be applied to your account. All cancellations must be done through the student portal. If you are unsure then click the "help" button located a the top of your portal. Make-up credits will need to be used during the same term as receiving them. They will be reset at the beginning of each new term. Here is a TUTORIAL
To make fees a little easier on families, aside from an up front payment of the full term, our payment policy is a direct debit system, 3 equal monthly instalments will be taken from your nominated bank account each term you spend with us. The 3 equal monthly instalments will equal your term payment.
If you decide to pay by the term then the full term fee must be paid by the end of week 3 unless an alternative arrangement has been agreed upon, these fees will be paid into the bank account on your invoice. If you start during the term, after the initial 3 weeks, you will have 2 weeks to pay your invoice.
1. All students (aside from parents paying the term up front) MUST be enrolled in Auto-Pay (our online direct debit payment method) upon registering for 2019. All fees will be debited monthly from your nominated credit card on the 15th of each month.
2. If your Auto-Pay (Direct Debit) payment is unsuccessful on the 15th of the month, you will be notified in writing and payment will be debited again 3 days after the previous attempt, if this debit attempt is unsuccessful, you will need to arrange to make a payment manually from the student portal, once the payment is 14 days overdue there will be a $10 administration fee outlined in policy 4 below. Any/all banks fees associated with the unsuccessful debit attempts will be passed onto the students account.
3. If any invoices are not paid in full by the due date, a $10 administration fee will be charged to your account 14 days after the due date, with an additional $10 fee charged every 14 days until the full overdue balance is paid. If your account remains unpaid after 60 days it will be referred to a solicitor or debt recovery agency and any costs, commissions or fees will be added to your account and payable by you (Student or Parent/Guardian).
4. To ensure that your fees are kept up to date, a copy or your account statement is available for you to view at any time through your parent portal, or can be printed off for you at any time upon request. It is the Parent/Guardian's responsibility to provide and keep an updated email address.
5. If you choose to pay up front, you will find the account information on your invoice.
There is a $25 one time registration fee which will include a "Pitch Perfect Music Tuition" T Shirt that must be worn to all classes to make identification as easy as possible, please note, these can take some time to be printed, in the mean time a simple black shirt will be fine. This fee must be paid by the end of week 3, you will receive an invoice for this
*Please put your child's first and last name as the reference, it is incredibly important when making a transfer otherwise we cannot track who the payment is from.