VOCAL GROUP LESSONS RECEIVE - 10% Multi-Sibling Discount added to youngest child's invoice.
COMMITMENT TO A FULL TERM
By enrolling your child in classes, either group or private tuition, you are committing to a full term of lessons. We offer a one week grace period on the very first week of the term, if you wish to withdraw from lessons after the first week, then you must withdraw by the close of business (6:30pm) Friday of the first week, then the payment for that week must be paid by Friday of the first week, you will NOT receive a refund for any missed lessons or if you decide to withdraw at any other point during the term. If you need to withdraw from lessons due to an unexpected change of circumstance such as long term illness, injury or hardship, please contact us and we will apply a credit to your account wherever possible.
Lessons will take place on public holidays and staff development days, please check your invoice and the NSW Government Website for term dates. It is the responsibility of the parents to ensure students are at all lessons, Pitch Perfect Music Tuition accepts no loss or liability if you fail to attend lessons because your child has different term dates.
*There are no private lessons on public holidays. You will not be billed for the lesson if your lesson falls on a public holiday.
CANCELLATION FEES AND PROCESS - GROUP TUITION
Please provide more than 24 hours notice of cancellation. If 24 hours have been provided then a make-up credit will be applied to your account. All cancellations must be done through the student portal. If you are unsure then click the "help" button located a the top of your portal. Make-up credits will need to be used during the same term as receiving them. They will be reset at the beginning of each new term. Here is a TUTORIAL
CANCELLATION FEES AND PROCESS - TAILORED SESSIONS
Please provide more than 24 hours notice of cancellation. If 24 hours have been provided then a make-up credit will be applied to your account. All cancellations must be done through the student portal or by way of text or email. Make-up credits will need to be used during the same term as receiving them and will be a time suited to both the teacher and student. If a mutual time is not agreeable then the fee will need to be paid for the missed lesson. Make-up credits will be reset at the beginning of each new term. We allow a total of 3 make-up credits per term. If you cancel within 24 hours your fee will still be payable as your teacher has put this time aside for you.
To make fees a little easier on families, aside from an upfront payment of the full term, our payment policy is a direct debit system, 3 equal monthly instalments will be taken from your nominated bank account each term you spend with us. The 3 equal monthly instalments will equal your term payment.
If you decide to pay by the term then the full term fee must be paid by the end of week 3 unless an alternative arrangement has been agreed upon, these fees will be paid into the bank account on your invoice. If you start during the term, after the initial 3 weeks, you will have 2 weeks to pay your invoice.
1. All students (aside from parents paying the term upfront) MUST be enrolled in Auto-Pay (our online direct debit payment method) upon registering. All fees will be debited monthly from your nominated credit card on the same day each month.
2. If your Auto-Pay (Direct Debit) payment is unsuccessful, you will be notified in writing and payment will be debited again 3 days after the previous attempt, if this debit attempt is unsuccessful, you will need to arrange to make a payment manually from the student portal, once the payment is 14 days overdue there will be a $10 administration fee outlined in policy 4 below. Any/all banks fees associated with the unsuccessful debit attempts will be passed onto the students account.
3. If any invoices are not paid in full by the due date, a $10 administration fee will be charged to your account 14 days after the due date, with an additional $10 fee charged every 14 days until the full overdue balance is paid. If your account remains unpaid after 60 days it will be referred to a solicitor or debt recovery agency and any costs, commissions or fees will be added to your account and payable by you (Student or Parent/Guardian).
4. To ensure that your fees are kept up to date, a copy of your account statement is available for you to view at any time through your parent portal, or can be printed off for you at any time upon request. It is the Parent/Guardian's responsibility to provide and keep an updated email address.
5. If you choose to pay upfront, you will find the account information on your invoice.
CREATIVE KIDS VOUCHER:
- Creative Kids Vouchers are to be used for the child's name on the voucher only.
- Creative Kids Voucher must be submitted when you pay your fees.
- There is no refund or rollover of your creative voucher.
- Your voucher can only be redeemed once per calendar year.
- Creative Kids Vouchers must be emailed or printed and brought along to your lesson, along with the students date of birth.
*There is no registration fee for the Tailored Sessions.
There is a $36 one time registration fee for group students which will include a "Pitch Perfect Music Tuition" T-Shirt that must be worn to all classes to make identification as easy as possible, please note, these can take some time to be printed, in the meantime, a simple black shirt will be fine. This fee must be paid by the end of week 3, you will receive an invoice for this
*Please put your child's first and last name as the reference, it is incredibly important when making a transfer otherwise we cannot track who the payment is from.